Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys. i took my car to the test and tune today to see how it would do before the track closes. im planning on doing more work to it by next year. i still only have an injen cold air on it and the greddy axle back exhaust. i got it to go a [email protected] 88.12mph in the 1/4. im happy with it so far.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Originally posted by greddytc05@Nov 12 2005, 11:10 PM
whats up guys. i took my car to the test and tune today to see how it would do before the track closes. im planning on doing more work to it by next year. i still only have an injen cold air on it and the greddy axle back exhaust. i got it to go a [email protected] 88.12mph in the 1/4. im happy with it so far.
so everythings stock???...except I/E???...no drop or any kind of new tires etc???...if u ran like how i think u ran then nice props on the times...pretty fast

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by bLAziN_ChEnGy@Nov 12 2005, 11:11 PM
so everythings stock???...except I/E???...no drop or any kind of new tires etc???...if u ran like how i think u ran then nice props on the times...pretty fast
You missed the NeoGens in his sig. You couldn't get that ET on stock tires.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Until you are unhappy with them. For me, the first time I drove the RE92s in the rain I was ready to trash them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I haven't had any problems with my potenzas. Hopefully going to the track thurs with some friends, can't wait to smoke my friends del sol.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry i know this thread is a couple weeks old but i just now saw the question about why i put an optima red top in my car. the reason i put it in my car is because i had it in the passat i traded in on the tc. since i had it and it was only a couple months old i wasn't going to let it go with the passat. so i put the stock battery from the passat back in it and then put the red top into the tc and sold the tc's battery for 40 bucks at a yard sale. so i think i made out alright.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.