Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if this idea has been discussed (i searched "list" and it turned up 42 pages of results and for some reason i didnt feel like looking through 42 pages) or if it exist on some other scion forum

i was thinking how helpful it would be if we made a sticky with a list of all the tc specific/stuff that will work on the tc aftermarket mods seperated by catagories (i.e. short shifters: b&m, trd, etc.; springs: trd, tein, progress, etc.). we could put the master list in the talk forum and individual lists in corresponding forums

i know it would help me because i dont know half of the stuff there is availiable for the tc and it might help newbs that dont search

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
That would probably really cut down on the number of "what mods will make my car beat my friend's prelude??" threads. Not sure how much work that would be, though...I guess we could start it and just see how it goes if Eric and the elders are interested in the idea.

·
Registered
542 Posts
most people seem to skip right over the "pinned" topics from what i've seen. (example:how to post pics, the supercharger thread, etc.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.