Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I ordered a tC back in april and now with all the new changes on the 06 model I've decided to wait. Since my dealer did not accomplish in getting my SW tC earlier I decided to shop around other dealers and guess what, They are all telling me 5 to 6 month wait, until I tell them the scion website already has the new stuff for the 06 on their website. Then they go to put me on hold and take my number cuz they have no idea what I'm talking about. It happened with 2 different dealers. Unfortunantly, these are the closest dealers around. The next one is a good 4 hours away. Whats going on here?
Shouldnt they be the first ones with all this new information? I feel like I'm the only one who knows about the 06 changes around here.

Anyone else have this experience when trying to order an 06 model?

·
Registered
339 Posts
no not at all, i went to my dealer and asked if i could order the 06, he said he had to talk to his manager. the manager said it would take 5-6 weeks...seems like they donno what they are talking about

if the 06 has come out which it is said it has, then it will take 5-6 to get it from scion in japan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.