Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dont do it man. It just aint worth it. Put the amp down and step away.

Just kidding thats alot of questions and I dont know the all the answers so I will let Alpman or someone else have this one. Thats alot of questions. You will have to take the radio out for the best results but its real easy check some of the other threads. As far as amping the stock speakers, I dont think that they can take much more than they have now. You will need a FM modualator for the inputs. I think some of the other threads go over the speaker wire color. You can use any ignition powered wire for the remote but it wont turn off with the radio.

Your best bet is to find someone who knows how to do this and have them do it for you while explaining it to you. tc's are nice cars and if you dont do it right you take the chance at really messing up the wlwctrical system. I would wait till you buy new speakers and then have a freind or a shop do it while you have it all torn apart. Whatever you do I hope this helped and good luck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.