Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

North American Motorsports is proud to announce an incredible offer on Katzkin Leather Interiors until November 24th. This offer is only valid for the first five people to purchase a full leather kit from us. Katzkin will upgrade your kit to their unbelievably soft, luxury Tuscan leather for FREE! This is a $160 option free to you! The Tuscan leather is the softest, highest quality leather on the market.

Sale Items: (All CT customers must pay 6% sales tax)

Katzkin Leather Interiors

If you are interested in what your color choices might look like, follow the link below to Katzkin's Seat Color Selector. This is an interactive online tool that allows you to view your seat before you buy it!

Katzkin Seat Color Selector

The free upgrade to the Tuscany leather is available in ten different colors. All of these colors are availalbe for viewing by following the link above.

Applications:

The Katzkin Leather Interiors are available for the Scion xA, xB and tC.

Standard Kits (Lower Leather Content) - $679.99 plus shipping
Premium Kits (Higher Leather Content) - $879.99 plus shipping

Other options including 2 tone, piping and perforation are available. Please call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to order or PM me with any questions you may have.

How to Order:
Please call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order. There are many options with the Katzkin Interiors and at this point our website is not equipped to handle all these options. Calling us will ensure that your order is processed promptly and accurately.

Length of Sale:
These sale prices are good until November 24th.

Shipping:
Please allow 7-10 days to receive your Katzkin Leather Interior. Your order will first be shipped to us from Katzkin once manufacturing is complete (1-2 business days) and we will ship your order out once we receive it. Shipping charges through our website are for ground shipping. If you would like expedited shipping on your order, please call us.

Tax:
All Connecticut residents must pay 6% CT sales tax.

Payment:
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. All website orders can be done directly through our site www.namotorsports.net. Please just click any of the product links above to go directly to our site. Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Contact Info:
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
Email: [email protected]
PM: namotorsports
AIM: NickAtNamotors
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: NickAtNamotors

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I wonder how much one could expect to pay for the installation of something like this.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Azrael@Nov 9 2005, 08:12 PM
I wonder how much one could expect to pay for the installation of something like this.
I've seen prices for professional installation range from $300 - $500 a kit depending on where you go. A lot of Scion owners even do this themselves! Any other questions, just let me know!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.