Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this guy has black wheels......thats fine. However, he painted them WITH SPRAY PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brand new wheels, painted......with spray paint , this guy is a MORON!!!!!! Hello Darwin, we got one for ya.

·
Registered
49 Posts
OMG, what a freakin idiot! I would rather sand em down and let um rust!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I didn't want to offend the guy by commenting on the original Scion Life thread, but I think the all black rims on the white car would look bad even if they had been professionally painted or powdercoated. And it makes the wheels (especially the rear one) look tiny. Oh, and if you think it looks bad now, just wait six months.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I saw taht over at Scion Life. First thing I thought was, "That guy ruined a good looking car."

Flat black is a color that needs to go away. Soon.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Wow... talk about a hack job. I'm surprised there isn't paint on the tires! LOL... man, and not even glossy black... What he happy with the results? cause if he was, he should be driving a chevy nova....

·
Registered
36 Posts
No words can discribe how pretty that looks. NOT. Maybe the only solution is to buff them out and put some Mothers Polish on them just to restore the mistake he made.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
To each his own, but black wheels on light-colored car look small, especially on tC, especially the rear wheels. The guy himself is not very bright to start with - took me 4 posts to explain him that TRD supercharger is warranteed for the rest of the car's drivetrain and that the rest of the car will still be warraneed. He did not believe me, and I had a TRD blown car before tC

Btw, I had black wheels on my previous car:

Even on a darker car the wheels looked small, but I wanted it to look as unattractive to wheel thiefs as possible

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Personally, I think that black wheels look crappy on any car except for possibly a black car -- not even sure on that one. It always looks to me like some car with black painted steel wheels that lost its wheel covers...i.e., ghetto, crappy, ugly, etc.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That guy needs to be slapped with a retarded stick. or to be politically correct a mentally challenged stick.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by FrostbytetC@Aug 31 2004, 01:58 AM
Wow... talk about a hack job. I'm surprised there isn't paint on the tires! LOL... man, and not even glossy black...
YIKES!!!

And are you sure there isn't paint on the tires...they look pretty unshiny to me...so either he's not loving them like he should or he painted the crap outta' them or SOMETHING...

ICK!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Originally posted by noteri@Aug 31 2004, 06:11 AM
That guy needs to be slapped with a retarded stick. or to be politically correct a mentally challenged stick.
he had to have been already. that's what made him do such a horrible thing to his wheels. they look like steel wheels without the wheel covers.
very bad idea.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts