Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So did yous guys (Eric & Damon) steer me wrong or are there a ton of xB owners sitting on the sidelines of this message forum? (Go on, take a guess!)

I love my new xB but I might be in da wrong place because I don't remember the 'technical' name for the color. LOL

Hope to learn a lot about this new car and learn some tips and tricks for making it easy to maintain.

OK...One hint: I can come along on trips because the ice chest fits in the xB!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome to the site. How do you like your xB?

EDIT: It's nice to have more than just tC's on the board. I love mine, but it kinda gets boring talking about the same things in it over and over...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I could not agree more Pharoh; I would have to say that my sister has an xB and she likes it alot and I think that they are fun to drive...how are you liking the xB so far?

·
Registered
453 Posts
welcome, and i must say at first i hated the xBs, however, they hsve defintely grown on me....congrats on ur purchase and welcome to the site....

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by mmhere@Apr 16 2005, 12:00 PM
Hello,

So did yous guys (Eric & Damon) steer me wrong or are there a ton of xB owners sitting on the sidelines of this message forum? (Go on, take a guess!)

I love my new xB but I might be in da wrong place because I don't remember the 'technical' name for the color. LOL

Hope to learn a lot about this new car and learn some tips and tricks for making it easy to maintain.

OK...One hint: I can come along on trips because the ice chest fits in the xB!
i remember you. you bought your box on wheels from me! good to see you made it. let's get that "thunder cloud metalic" xB fitted for a custom ice chest.

welcome to the site. i guess you love that car. do you miss that old civic much?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
You guys look so much alike. It would be easy to confuse you two. NOT!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i recognize you. welcome, its always good to have good people with us, regardless of the scion they drive. glad you found us - perhaps you will make it out to a few of our events. xB's are always welcome.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.