Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I have a 1995 z28 Camaro 6 speed with 66,000 miles. I want to trade it in or sell it for a new TC.
Because I'm tired of the high up keep on the car, and gas mileage is terrible. All my friends say I'm crazy to get rid of my z28 for a TC. What do you all think?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Well, if you get a tC you will not spend a dime on repairs for the next 5 years or so, and 25mpg+ on regular gas is not bad. 6-speed z28 is way quicker, though... Still tC is a smarter choice.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh, when you pick up the tC - tell your dealer that half of his commission should be raffled on this website. We've been doing his job for the last week or so

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys have been a great help. I have decided to sell my camaro for a TC. I love the body style of the TC, I've driven by the lot 5 times today to look at them. One is flint mica, and the other is azure pearl. I'm pretty sure I'll go with silver streak mica. I'll let you know. I can't wait to get my new tc!!!!!

Oh and I'll be sure to send you all a check for your help and advice.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Originally posted by EternalBlue@Feb 7 2005, 02:57 PM
Hey. I have a 1995 z28 Camaro 6 speed with 66,000 miles. I want to trade it in or sell it for a new TC.
Because I'm tired of the high up keep on the car, and gas mileage is terrible. All my friends say I'm crazy to get rid of my z28 for a TC. What do you all think?
I too gave up a car I loved, '93 Acura Vigor. I was afraid it would need some big bucks for upkeep and got tired of paying for premium fuel. A mechanic said it wasn't easy to work on, either. I only miss it once in awhile. I'm glad I got a tC.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Heh, with the downgrade from Vigor to tC (considering current gas prices and difference in the cars gas mileage) you are saving about $10/mo on gas. Vigor is a beautiful car, though...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just traded in a 2004 Jeep Wrangler for my tC. Biggest reason was because of poor gas mileage. I wouldn't be ashamed at all of trading in what you have.

Seems like you want one bad enough, so go for it! I doubt you'll be disappointed! I don't regret doing it one bit! As a matter of fact, I couldn't be happier that I made the decision!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.