Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by wai_ki_ki@Jan 28 2005, 07:46 AM
Do you guys think this kit? Is worth buying or a complete waste of money? I personally like a little contrast from the overpowering amounts of black as the interior. It is your call. Tell me what you think?

Aluminum Overlay Kit
since there are too many pictures of the installed overlays, just go to the auction page and do not bother going to his official website, it is under construction. Oh and if you are interested there are:

3 Reasons why I would prefer this kit to current tC owners:
1). The kit is oh so shiny and will never wear out (scratch proof)
2.) It is cheaper than what tctunerz.com is offering.
3.) There are more customized pieces than in the kit tctunerz.com sells.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I like most of it. I would like to see something to go around the gauges, though. Also, the part that goes on the center consol is kinda redundant, because it already looks like metal.

late

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, see, i dont know. maybe its the pics. i cant tell if it looks any better than the CF ones they had cause the pics make the finish look crappy. i mean, i am sure it looks better in person, and it is nicer than the carbon fiber, and i wont flame on anyone for doing it, but i think i would rather take the advice from alpman and do the paint if i changed the color of the interior pieces. i just have a problem with stick on things.

·
Registered
186 Posts
does anyone here have any better pics than these? i'm pretty interested in this, but the ebay pic makes it look bad...has anyone gotten this yet?

also, how long do you think the longetivity of this product is? do you think it'll be like some of the wood overlay kits that shrink after some time?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.