Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think they would look good on the tc if they did a chrome. Maybe with black or in carbon fiber. I got a flint mica so I would go with a dark casing. Then again I've seen some were the stock looks better.Do you think they'll be a hit.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
There are some coming out very soon... same as the ones on the xA & xB. Made by TYC.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I think our tail lights are awesome the way they already are, I don't think that altezzas would look nice on the tc. just my .02

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like how the brake light and the back up light go with each other but the signal light is just to plain. I would prefer a 3 circle lighting set up kinda like a older RX300. AW?!

·
Registered
63 Posts
^^I just knew someone was going to say it. Please that crap on scionlife. If the man wants some different lights let him get different lights, you're not paying for them. And yes I think they'll be a hit considering so many people will have a tC.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
I love the tails but i wish the freakin' third brake light lit up all the wway across. it looks dumb like its broken all the time.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah the brake rail light blows, a couple more led's is all that was needed. But hey the car you have is awesome. Oh by the way I wasn't talking about putting on RX300 lights. Just something like that. I have seen supra lights on a alot of different imports and it looks alright. Skyline tails I can't stand. of course nothing is perfect but hey. I guess we can only sit back and see what the aftermarket brings for us. Oh yeah

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
^^ you too man, and you're right, there's no point in judging until we know what's out there and how it looks on the car.

·
Registered
614 Posts
i'm waiting to see what the tyc ones look like. their supposed to be led so i know that i'm going to like the way that they look when they light up, especially at night. as for the housing, black is what i want because it would match the headlights, but chrome would match the 3rd brake light. at least they match something either way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.