Scion tC Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I finally got the kit installed that I ordered, along with the rest of my OEM accessories. Its sweet the bars are actually white and I have 2 LED lights in each of the cup holders in Amber, so its much brighter than the normal Amber kit. Aparrently it is the "Base Toyota Illuminination Kit" and is intended for the Avalon, but is also listed for the tC and '07 Camry. This also means you can just change the color diodes in the lights and easily change the white to any other color. I will try to put up some pics soon, its cool cause its different...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently bought a 2007 scion tc with the exact "light bar" kit that JustWhite has installed, although mine doesn't work and I can't figure it out. I did a google search and finally was lead to this site and post, is there a certain fuse that it is hooked up to? Or any other kind of info about it.... If you need more info from myself, just let me know, it is setup the same way as JW's only difference is I have a turn nob next to the "illumination" button that I believe goes with it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts