Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i dont know if anyone can help, but i am thinking about getting those that i listed<2 12"> but alpine doesnt sell enclosures. does anyone know where i can get a really good enclosure for these? i was hoping either ported or bandpass. whichever will be better for hip hop sounds.

ohh, and does anyone think 2 15s will be excessive? i really like the alpine 15's but i dont really want my car to vibrate.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
you could always make one yourself, if you lived here in town there is an audio place that makes them from scratch and they are super tough and they are sealed which I think are perfect for hip hop and no rattling just clean bass. If you wanted louder more obnoxious bass in my opinion get a bandpass or ported, but sealed is clean sounding.

12s would most likely be best, I have a 15 once and I have compared them to 12s and they sound better, the 12s that is... I have 2 12s going about 900watts in a sealed box and its clean as a whistle, no vibrating car parts and the bass stays inside the car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.