Scion tC Forums banner

almost done in the shop check how it is

3K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  grimace 
#1 ·
here are my pics for the moment, there is no dents or anything , just the parts are removed for paint detail

from the top

my evil monkey( next to the license plate)

driver door, being detailed

kaminari kit front and back

reverse cowl hood being painted(upside down, white side is the top view)

leather interior, needs maintenance

my 19 inch axis wheels

rear view

See less See more
#3 ·
i put a blanket around and sing it goodnight every night. but remember those pics, cause by next friday God willing, i will show you the finished product

#6 ·
edd you know me, ive been talking about this for quite a while, i cant wait to see it through, as soon as i get it im going to give it a tune up and buy the blue leds for the interior

oh and this baby too, check this out, is a 42 piece, brushed aluminum kit for the interiors
120 on ebay
notice how shiny they are, and how thin it is, it looks like a damn sticker

#10 ·
what dont you like about the rims? i think they look awesome

#14 ·
Originally posted by courier11sec@Oct 2 2005, 09:51 AM
I like the monkey.
the guy at the shop asked me if i wanted to remove the monkey, he said it will look bad on a car like mine, i think it looks good, besides i really like family guy and that sticker looks badass
so ill start a poll should i remove the sitcker yes or no?

#18 ·
all right 4-0 in favor of keeping it(myself included)
this weeks the week, also i need help on choosing the lights for the interior, what is better , leds or neon lights, which one looks good?

#19 ·
alright dude, your car is gonna be sick, those rims, are so nice, but i have a question, what is the point of getting lights for the interior, just to be cool or is there a purpose? it is dark in the tC at night though

#20 ·
its all the sake of looking good, i want my tc to look like it belongs in an autoshow, and also im looking for sponsors, nothing beats getting free stuff and cash for you car!!

#22 ·
you can get them at wheelsnext.com i bought them here in puerto rico at a dealer.

#23 ·
presonally, the monkey is really my favorite part of the car ahahhaha, no offense, i'm sure the car is gonna look really badass, but i'm obsessed w/ family guy so that takes precedent over all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.