Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kinna lame but i thought some people would like to hear this.

In less then a week I've almost broken 700 miles. Last night I grabbed a shot of 666 miles and I'll probably be pushing over that 700 marker by the end of the night.

Am I gonna be the first tC driver with a 1000 miles? Tuesday me and some friends are driving down to charlotte to go to corrowinds (theme park, for those that don't know) which will easily add another 400-500...

oh yeah, the only reason I've been able to do this is because I can literally drive around for hours. being unemployeed rocks...what's awesome is I'm only on my third tank of gas!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by spydirweb@Jul 23 2004, 09:06 AM
This is kinna lame but i thought some people would like to hear this.

In less then a week I've almost broken 700 miles. Last night I grabbed a shot of 666 miles and I'll probably be pushing over that 700 marker by the end of the night.

Am I gonna be the first tC driver with a 1000 miles? Tuesday me and some friends are driving down to charlotte to go to corrowinds (theme park, for those that don't know) which will easily add another 400-500...

oh yeah, the only reason I've been able to do this is because I can literally drive around for hours. being unemployeed rocks...what's awesome is I'm only on my third tank of gas!
<------over 1000 already

·
Registered
619 Posts
i broke 2k on thursday and i have only had mine since June 30th

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55@Jul 23 2004, 06:32 PM
Are mommy and daddy paying for that gas? And the car, for that matter...
Whoa.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got my tC on Friday, and I'm already at 160 miles, which is like 75 miles a day so far, is it just me, or is the odometer a little off?

(I usually don't drive that much)

·
Registered
66 Posts
12 days, almost 1200 miles already...hell, its fun to drive

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by 124AM@Jul 25 2004, 07:08 PM
12 days, almost 1200 miles already...hell, its fun to drive
couldnt have said it better myself! I drive everywhere I can, sunroof open.....love it!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
i feel like a random celebrity, cats backing up to look at the car, chicks foaming at the mouth, and even mod-heads giving me thumbs up at intersections..

·
Registered
793 Posts
LOL.....betcha' thats a pretty good feeling... Hehe.

·
Registered
619 Posts
hang in there LoopLady_1... you'll get there

·
Registered
502 Posts
My tC will be ready this week! The only problem is that I will leave for about two weeks on Wednesday (7/28) morning. So I won't be able to see my baby for another two weeks!

This will definately be the longest two weeks of the year...

My 1,000 miles won't come until about September I guess.

·
Registered
66 Posts
About to drive to Alabama this weekend, more MILES

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think I will be close to you, I got my car on the 22nd. I have been putting over 100 miles a day on her. I only have about a 5 mile commute, but I cant stop driving this car in my spare time. I broke 500 miles yesterday. This weekend I will be going to Savannah which will add atleast 500 more miles. Not bad considering I still work a 40-hour week, and sleep from time to time. I love this car. So fun to drive

1 - 20 of 35 Posts