Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Im new to this site and modifing cars as well. I need to know a couple of things about the K&N Cold Air Intake. Hopefully you guys can help me out.

1. Is this part difficult to install?

2. Do you need to remove the tire or anything else of that nature?

3. How long to install?

4. How does the rain affect this part? Will I get "hydrolocked"?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
All there is to know about YourSciontC.com...

Please always do a search first or just a quick browse thru the section in which you will have a question. I can promis you we have most likely discussed what you have a question about. If we haven't, well then obviously that is the time to start a new topic. So again, please do a search first and you will find your answers. Thank you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im sorry about that. The only reason why I am posting this is because the answers I got were really not too clear and I figured my 4 questions can be answered for me here directly. Please can someone help me with my questions?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Originally posted by FLaVaZ@Dec 26 2005, 03:04 PM
Im sorry about that. The only reason why I am posting this is because the answers I got were really not too clear and I figured my 4 questions can be answered for me here directly. Please can someone help me with my questions?
Welcome to the site!
Try to search!!! And you will find all the answers!!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
1. Is this part difficult to install? no, it shouldnt take more than 30 minutes for anyone with basic mechanical skills and the ability to follow directions.

2. Do you need to remove the tire or anything else of that nature? no.

3. How long to install? see Q1.

4. How does the rain affect this part? Will I get "hydrolocked"? unless you plan on driving your tC into a lake or river, you shouldnt have to worry about hydrolock.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
we are all new once. it doesnt hurt to answer 4 quick questions. our sponsors rely on new people coming to the site and staying. lets all be a little more proactive.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Dec 28 2005, 01:33 PM
1. Is this part difficult to install? no, it shouldnt take more than 30 minutes for anyone with basic mechanical skills and the ability to follow directions.

2. Do you need to remove the tire or anything else of that nature? no.

3. How long to install? see Q1.

4. How does the rain affect this part? Will I get "hydrolocked"? unless you plan on driving your tC into a lake or river, you shouldnt have to worry about hydrolock.
The directions say to remove tire and so so other people who have installed...How can I install it without removing tire?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.