Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 771 Posts

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I decided I should probably put a few pics together, and finally get my ride her own thread since all the cool kids have one. I already know I need to tint it. Lol. It's in the works. Im just trying to be smart about it and not get ripped off and get some good quality. Most of the stuff Ive done is on the inside, but its so dirty right now and I didn't have any pics of it before then. Lol. Lemme know what you think, and there will be more to come, including my custom fiberglass system build, and my interior/lighting!

And I apologize for picture quality. I've never been the best photographer. And the car is a lil dirty in a few. It's Alaska. It's hard to keep er' clean. =D

^The Elmendorf AFB Flight Line. There were F22's landing, but I couldnt get em.^

Enjoy. =D

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is about to be rockin an S1 kit...

·
Resident Swagologist
4,929 Posts
QUOTE (Nathaniel @ Sep 9 2009, 12:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=491361
I can has your wheels, plzkthx?[/b]
you can jack em off of any rs5.0 around you. There's gotta be atleast one!

and drew, you got one of few rs manuals apparently. my friend that works at a dealership said that they only have a limited amount made manual. most are auto

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah. From my understanding, they made only 20% manual. But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
489 Posts
QUOTE (Mr. Deep @ Sep 9 2009, 12:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=491362
QUOTE (Nathaniel @ Sep 9 2009, 12:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=491361
I can has your wheels, plzkthx?[/b]
you can jack em off of any rs5.0 around you. There's gotta be atleast one!

and drew, you got one of few rs manuals apparently. my friend that works at a dealership said that they only have a limited amount made manual. most are auto
[/b][/quote]

QUOTE (AKtC @ Sep 9 2009, 12:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=491364
Yeah. From my understanding, they made only 20% manual. But I could be wrong.[/b]
Wow! That's incredibly lame... You would think that when you make a release series version of a car that's more performance oriented they would all be manual, or at least most would be.

I guess its all about the sales...

I give you props for getting a manual! Love the ride! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
484 Posts
love the car aktc. where was this car when i bought my tc.

·
Resident Swagologist
4,929 Posts
QUOTE (zbirdman777 @ Sep 9 2009, 10:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=491413
Wow! That's incredibly lame... You would think that when you make a release series version of a car that's more performance oriented they would all be manual, or at least most would be.[/b]
all the release series have been like that. most people prefer driving automatics, so most the rs cars were made that way

·
Where is Donnie?
2,858 Posts
I will be going to AK and stealing your wheels. I promise to use the highest quality cinderblocks in place of them! :rofl:

lookin' awesome. def top 3, possibly even numero uno RS tC IMO.

·
Resident Swagologist
4,929 Posts
I like the rs1 and 2 for the sole purpose of the color. they actually stand out compared to the rest. rs5 is the most "complete" if you know what I mean

·
Registered
489 Posts
QUOTE (Mr. Deep @ Sep 9 2009, 12:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=491432
I like the rs1 and 2 for the sole purpose of the color. they actually stand out compared to the rest. rs5 is the most "complete" if you know what I mean[/b]
agreed. Those are my favorites as well. Although i like the 4.0s lip kit.

·
College Student
1,595 Posts
nice RS 5 ya got there AKTC. I haven't modded mine yet, but eventually i will!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looking at the shot of the rear of the car I keep picturing your trunk scion emblem red I think itd work a lot better than black on the rs 5.0 idk I just keep picturing that maybe even the front one too..or maybe just the word scion on the front.. haha just thinking out loud. Id say stick with that black and red theme and itll be sick I love this car

·
I believe in Evo's...
4,117 Posts
Very nice my tails blacked out on your car will look good

·
Frequent Flyer
3,743 Posts
i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u. nice car!
maybe some new VRD grilles's should be on the list too. i dont rly like the 08+ grilles.

1 - 20 of 771 Posts