Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know if this was the right place to ask this question, so please excuse me if it's wrong. But I wanted to know what some of you guys use for car air fresheners. I can never find one that either last long or have a strong smell.

What do you guys use and/or suggest?

·
Registered
453 Posts
i like the leafy lookin ones, i get the grey ones, cuz they are calvin klein eternity scented....the ladies love it....or apparently you can just wear old spice deodorant, b/c apparently enough exposure to that and everyhting begins to smell like it.

btw: the dryer sheet thing is pretty smart

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Airwick stick-ups under the glovebox or under the pass. seat.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Well my vacuum has a scented tablet in it and somehow when I vacuum my car out it makes it smell like that and it smells really clean for a week or two.

So I guess thats my air freshner cause I don't like putting things in random places in my car

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just beware of the Arometrics air freshener that a few have had trouble with on this site. It appears that it can do real bad things to plastic that it comes in contact with...like the dashboard when you attach it to the air vent. I believe it is a product of Eagle One / Ashland Oil. Available most everywhere..unfortunately.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by Geneo@Nov 2 2005, 05:36 PM
Just beware of the Arometrics air freshener that a few have had trouble with on this site. It appears that it can do real bad things to plastic that it comes in contact with...like the dashboard when you attach it to the air vent. I believe it is a product of Eagle One / Ashland Oil. Available most everywhere..unfortunately.
Here's a link to the posting about arometrics that Geneo might be referring to:
DASH PROBLEM (56k beware), STUPID AIR FRESHENER.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I know it's a late reply but Yankee Candle Co. air freshners are great, There like $2 and they last a couple of months. I have the clean linen in my car right now!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.