Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have The @#@#@# hatch rattle. I now have a whistling shriek (no not me hearing the hatch rattle) coming from the drivers side air vents when I run a/c and go 65+mph. Anyone else have this or know a cure?

Thanks,

K

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does it do it at all fan speeds? It's probably just some debris that's rubbing on the fan. It will probably go away if this is the case. If you have access to compressed air you could try blowing into either the inlet (under your windshield wipers) or into the exhaust (interior eyelets). If that doesn't work then you'll probably need to do some disassembly. I would be patient first and just see if it goes away.

Steve

·
Registered
453 Posts
Originally posted by rangerk@Jul 26 2005, 07:23 PM
I still have The @#@#@# hatch rattle. I now have a whistling shriek (no not me hearing the hatch rattle) coming from the drivers side air vents when I run a/c and go 65+mph. Anyone else have this or know a cure?

Thanks,

K
do you have led's in the air vents? if so that might be ur cause i had that problem and had to relocate my leds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.