Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have heard this has been asked before but I can't find it when I search so Im going to ask for answers again.

What is your age and gender?... Are you paying for this car yourself or are your parents buying it?
I am almost 24, Am I too old for this car? I never thought so, but someone on the RSX site told me I was too old for a tc or an rsx...and I had to get an accord. lol....

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
21/m/co-paying with the rents

an no... your not too old for this car... your never too old!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
See this thread for who is buying their own tC, this one for how old people are and this one for the sex break down. They were there but you didn't search hard enough.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Read the errors. The error is flood protection. It happenes when you try to search too many thing within 30 sec i think. Basicly wait 30 sec and try again.

·
Registered
126 Posts
24 m 06 tc bought from mikeal at maita in sacramento

pearnts bought it... so i can travel back and forth to san fran for art school.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I'm 17 as well. Right now, I won't lie to you, my parents are mostly paying for this car, but I try to contribute as much as I can with my minimum wage summer job...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Your not too old for this car! I am only 20, but I was reading an article at my boyfriends shop that was about old men (like 50 +) driving the tC. They were talking about how much they loved the car becuase it brought them back to their youth....they were only testing the car for the article, but at the end of it, one of the men said that they were thinking about going and buying one...based on this..I really dont think you are too old for this car!

·
Registered
185 Posts
21, Male, Toledo area, paying for it by myself...whenever it is that it comes in. Oh and please Flint Mica NYC, please avoid using punctiation for letters
Makes my eyes bleed and makes you seem more 12 than 17

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
See, when I find the topics that this one is overlapping with you are supposed to go an post in those. Now go! and stop duplicating!.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm 41 and my wife is 31...we BOTH love our Azure Pearl tC. We don't fight over who gets to drive it, but we do SHARE it even though we have 2 other cars. She has a Honda Pilot. When she drives the Pilot, I drive the tC. When she drives the tC, I drive my Wrangler.

·
Registered
73 Posts
18 M rents threw down the down payment im throwin in about a hundo maybe 2 when i can

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am also 17 Male...getting my 2006 BSP 5SP tC on July 28 as a birthday/grad present...parents only paying 5 G's though...so i gotta pay off the rest...better than buying it my self...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.