Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which aftermarket exhaust is the quietest? In what order would you rate them from quietest to loudest? I'm considering Injen, TRD, Borla and Magnaflow.

Now in order to reply I'm hoping you have heard them in person and not just on the computer.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by nm3@Mar 22 2005, 04:42 AM
Which aftermarket exhaust is the quietest? In what order would you rate them from quietest to loudest? I'm considering Injen, TRD, Borla and Magnaflow.

Now in order to reply I'm hoping you have heard them in person and not just on the computer.
Well personally speaking I have the Magnaflow Universal Axle Back Exhaust and I think it is really quiet and subtle. I would have to say that I have listened to a few in my day and I PERSONALLY like how the magnaflow sounds, you can hear how it sounds in my signature.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by goldenchild+Mar 22 2005, 07:04 AM-->QUOTE (goldenchild @ Mar 22 2005, 07:04 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-nm3
@Mar 22 2005, 04:42 AM

Well personally speaking I have the Magnaflow Universal Axle Back Exhaust and I think it is really quiet and subtle. I would have to say that I have listened to a few in my day and I PERSONALLY like how the magnaflow sounds, you can hear how it sounds in my signature. [/b]
Sounds little too ricey for me...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55+Mar 22 2005, 12:10 PM-->QUOTE (Zygote55 @ Mar 22 2005, 12:10 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2005, 07:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-nm3
@Mar 22 2005, 04:42 AM

Well personally speaking I have the Magnaflow Universal Axle Back Exhaust and I think it is really quiet and subtle. I would have to say that I have listened to a few in my day and I PERSONALLY like how the magnaflow sounds, you can hear how it sounds in my signature.
Sounds little too ricey for me... [/b]
eh, like I said its a matter of opinion

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.