Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FINALLY GOT MY CAR TODAY!!!!

So I'm debating on whether I should get the car cover from Scion or try to find it aftermarket. Has anyone boughten one outside Scion and if so is it worth it.... how much was it... and where can you even find one???

I'm also looking at floormats because the salesman forgot to put it on the order so I never got them. I'm wondering if I could save a little bit of money somewhere else.

·
Registered
614 Posts
yeah try mcgeorges and even ebay. i've seen a few ebay auctions for the factory floormats starting at like $59 but i saw one today that was buy it now only for $72. and i saw a couple of auctions today for the car cover. one started at $139, another at $179.55 and another was buy it now only for $175.

·
Registered
3 Posts
does anyone have any word on the superchager (i.e. when is it coming out and how much power is it going to produce vs stock)???? if someone has already done this question please direct me to it once. Thanks people.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by Kwiksilver@Oct 5 2004, 10:41 PM
yeah try mcgeorges and even ebay. i've seen a few ebay auctions for the factory floormats starting at like $59 but i saw one today that was buy it now only for $72. and i saw a couple of auctions today for the car cover. one started at $139, another at $179.55 and another was buy it now only for $175.
Keep in mind that not all of those sets include the rear cargo mat. I haven't seen a full set of mats go for under $100 on eBay...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Originally posted by rodeo0808@Oct 6 2004, 01:09 AM
does anyone have any word on the superchager (i.e. when is it coming out and how much power is it going to produce vs stock)???? if someone has already done this question please direct me to it once. Thanks people.
check out the engine modifications thread with discussions about the supercharger. Here's the link:

http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=36

1 - 8 of 8 Posts