Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im waiting for the aem intake to come out. im just wondering if its worth waiting when i could just get the k&n intake.

Another thing, i keep hearing talk about aem including a water bypass valve thingie in their intake. do u think i would need that in southern california when water would never go higher than 8 inches around here.

need feed back please. thanks

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I would recommend the Injen or the K&N cause I was going to wait for the AEM to but for some odd reason it won't come out until the TRD supercharger comes out, and they all make the same power anyway. I am getting the Injen intake soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think I might wait around for the AEM. Dont get me wrong Injen and K&N are both great but im kinda hoping to c if they come out with a V2. That would b nice

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
The K&N is loud as crap and won't fall within your car's warranty like the AEM will. Then again, the K&N is out and the AEM may never come out. Just putting all the facts out there for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.