Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the forums, and found only one other thread that could have answered my question, but he was never answered. So I'll ask again here.

How do you adjust your headlights? After getting some front body work done (they had to replace the passenger side headlamp), they re-adjusted both of my headlights, and now they're way too low. They're leaving everything right in front of me pitch black. And instead of having my car in the dealer a g a i n , I'd figure I'd ask how to do it?

Or, should I have it done by them?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow, that's a really good question. I've adjusted headlights in previous cars, but never in the tC. Although I don't know for sure, there's probably some screws or perhaps bolts that you can turn to change the angle.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I didn't do this myself, but I got a call back from the place that repaired my car back in October. They wanted me to stop in so they could ask me how their service was, and if everything was going well with the car. I told them since I was there that my low beams were angled to low, and that I just never had time to get it fixed. They snatched the keys from my hand, took my car out back, and adjusted them in under 10 minutes. They apologized for this, and told me I was a-okay.

Well, on the drive home tonight, all I can say is, HOLY CRAP!! Maybe they're adjusted a bit too high now, but I really don't care. I've had them too low for too long now. I only noticed it because my buddy's tC lights were always showing more stuff at night further out in the distance. But man, I'm so happy!! How lame is that though, really, that I'm happy I can see at night? lol

But yeah, this place I wen't to really cares about how their customers feel. They wen't through that effort and I had my accident back in October? I'll definitely do business with them again. Oh wait, I am, lol. I asked them how much to fix my back bumper (bush incident, 05--for those who know), and the owner told me $300. Done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.