Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@May 10 2005, 08:00 AM
Never heard of them.
Yeah I can say that I haven't heard of them either. Those ma audios are going to be the best bang for the buck imo or some kickers, but thats because I love kickers.

·
Registered
453 Posts
never heard of them, even with all of the research i did for stereo equipment....

i second what goldenchild said, i love my kickers more than i love socks, and from what i hear ma audio are more than worthy of the hype.

oh and i really love socks

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have seen a few brahmas and they were pretty good subwoofers, but I still think the X2 is your best bet. I can gurantee your happness with those. If your not happy then I know of a few good hospitals for you to check into

btw why is it socks are made with the rough side rubbing against your feet? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

·
Registered
453 Posts
i think i deserve credit for his tangent...

btw socks are not rough to the inside, instead they have a bunch of little fuzzy threads to the inside to cushion your toes....

u just gotta change the way you look at socks....

wtf???...(reading what i said above)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hey if you really want to enjoy your socks turn them inside out then put them on. Your feet will love you!

Now back on topic, brahmas are decent subs I prefer MaAudio just because it is a proven sub. I have talked to people though that said the brahmas will knock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was researching subs for a long time before I came across Adire. Right now my brother has a Brahma V2 12" powered by a JL1000D, and it is equal to his old 12W7. There aren't many subs you can say that about, but the Brahma pulls it off for half the price.

At this point I pretty much recommend the Brahma to everyone I know. Though you would be better off powering it with a Directed 1100d, a little bit cheaper, a little more power, and 1 ohm stable should give you another db or 2.

Also, if you don't mind not having the custom look, Subzero makes awesome boxes for the Brahma, you can get them at www.lightav.com. They are by far the best quality boxes I have ever seen.

Lastly, at the moment I'm pretty sure the only place to get Adire stuff is from Adire. www.adireaudio.com

You will not be upset if you decide to go with the Brahma.

-Jud

·
Registered
515 Posts
There are still dealers out there that sell adire and lanzar
It's still a popular sub among some.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.