Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Anybody out there added fog lights 2 ur tC... i know i want to add sum to mine! I had a Mazda Protege5 before trading it in for my tC, and the one thing i loved about the Mazda were the big circular fog lights in the grill... niiice... SO has anyone added fog lights to the car? Can it be done??? If so, which brand is recommended to put on there.... Also if anyone knows if they make tail lights for the tC yet, please send me a link... i want 2 have the nicest tC here where i live in Palm Springs... already people stop and stare because they say it looks like an Audi... I got the windows tinted last wednesday, and i'm getting a Viper Security System installed tomorrow... next week, 2 JL "10's, and JL V5 Amp... Hit Me BaCK fellow SCIONtists!!! :) PeACE... oh yea, and another thing.... can i put 18 inch rims on my tC without lowering my car or doing anything to the springs... will they fit? I noticed a few of you have already put sum nice rims on your cars... let me know cuz i want to put sum 18's on mine with a 5 inch lip... will it fit??? PLease let me know guys... PeacE!

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
welcome to the site!

I moved your thread to the Lighting forum & there have been several posts about fog lights, so you can look around or do a search. But here's the install guide for the Scion Fog Lights, which it sounds like you're looking for:
http://www.yoursciontc.com/information/howto_foglights.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dude, ive got some sick fogs on my tC i just put on the other week. Mine are blue ovals that you can pick up from any auto-shop like Advanced Auto parts etc.. ($25 bucks) I installed them on the outside of the grill, (under the headlights in those little inserts in the grill.) the kits will come with a wiring harness and easy to follow instruction. All you need to do is put two little holes for screws in your front bumper and it looks sick. I like those kits you can buy with the for lights in the grill but thats gonna drop a couple hundred bucks, so go for a custom look and do it yourself. Maybe ill get some picks up when i get a chance...

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by B-Rad@Jan 7 2005, 04:03 PM
Dude, ive got some sick fogs on my tC i just put on the other week. Mine are blue ovals that you can pick up from any auto-shop like Advanced Auto parts etc.. ($25 bucks) I installed them on the outside of the grill, (under the headlights in those little inserts in the grill.) the kits will come with a wiring harness and easy to follow instruction. All you need to do is put two little holes for screws in your front bumper and it looks sick. I like those kits you can buy with the for lights in the grill but thats gonna drop a couple hundred bucks, so go for a custom look and do it yourself. Maybe ill get some picks up when i get a chance...
pic please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts