Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the car back about a week ago with the ACT street clutch and Fidanza Flywheel. For anyone worried that a light flywheel is going to make city driving intolerable, get rid of that notion. This set up is absolutely awsome. The revs climb quicker, espcially on the highway and don't drop too fast on you. You can shift normally when your driving in the city and once you get the hang of it you'll love it.

At fist i noticed the clutch was much stiffer than stock but either i have adjusted to it or its gotten softer because it doesn't feel very stiff anymore. I actually like it much better than stock. I havn't ridden it too hard but I pulled out of first today and i can honestly say that this clutch grabs!! It makes driving a joy once you get used to it.

Two thumbs up for both products

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: The engagement point on the clutch has moved up quite a bit. I actually prefered it just off the ground but its a little higher than stock now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was soliciting some advice about clutch brand until I saw this thread. You say that it is a good product right? I purchased one ACT clutch just last week and still observing it, so far, it's going well. So I think I really made the right decision in purchasing it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I purchased that same setup. The dealership put the Clutch in however they told me the Fidanza Flywheel wasn't matching up to the ACT clutch and in the process of attempting to install it they destroyed the flywheel, saying it was stripped and unmountable :angry:

I am currently in the markey to purchase another flywheel as I am going to also be buying the LSD, and wanted to confirm, that the Fidanza 9lbs flywheel will mate up to the ACT Street/Modified series clutch and I won't have any issues?

I won't be having the dealership install it this time around <_<

Oh an btw, the ACT street clutch is amazing. one of the best purchases I've made to date.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey know you posted this a while ago but yes, I'm still running the ACT clutch with the Fidanza flywheel. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts