Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... i've been def intrested in an tc since the start but watching ya'll talk about how fun they are this is driving me nuts, hah. Currently in iraq serving a tour, I alrdy have the car I want picked out, ####... waiting for the supercharger to be released, def goin to have a body kit on it, and then sum mise well pay for it all with cash too... since I don't spend it here... just the waiting... its freekin killing me =/

· Registered
121 Posts
welcome to the board. be safe over there and hurry home.

· Premium Member
1,691 Posts
I second that!!

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhh no biggie here, I want my scion =P I got tons of Questions, tryin to read the old posts befor I ask.... 11 more months to go... 7 months down, jeez... Its boring here I do tha same dam thing every day.. anyway.. Should I get the extra's on a new tc, sumwhere otha then the dealership? is it dramaticly cheaper?

· Registered
121 Posts
well the advantage to having the dealer install the add-ons is that you can work it into your monthly payment. But yes, you will pay upwards of twice what it would cost buying from Ken (shout-out) and installing yourself or at a good local garage.

Might as well do the supercharger at the dealer, I say. That will cover you with possible warranty problems (plus it's nice to spread that $3000+ out over several years)

Springs I would buy online and have a local garage do it for you (you will pay half, easily)

What else were you thinking about?

Skip the security system (as I found out). There are better ones for cheaper (installed). The system they offer is NOT worth the $469 I paid.

Most of what I did (am doing) is cosmetic (it's an automatic for goodness sake) and I'm trying to do as much as I can myself. (Can't do the springs)

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
i know of a less expensive place to install parts in the sacramento area.

· Registered
121 Posts
If I lived up near you guys, I would be broke, but in a sweet ride. Too bad I'm down in LA (or maybe that's a good thing)

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would anyone have An AIM SN, I don't wanna dis this site, but its alot faster for all the questions I have ^_~ I figure now that I've found it I'll be on here every night, becuase here in iraq I have no life HAH

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Originally posted by BlazinTc@Jan 4 2005, 08:33 PM
Would anyone have An AIM SN, I don't wanna dis this site, but its alot faster for all the questions I have ^_~ I figure now that I've found it I'll be on here every night, becuase here in iraq I have no life HAH
look in users profiles or below their post for an AIM screenname or a link to click to send them an AIM (or other service) message.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.