Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got down to the lower section of the forums, after lurking in all the other secions of ystc. But yea. I love the site, people are great, and I love the search function.

Cheers ya'll!

:crease

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo+Nov 28 2005, 07:18 PM-->QUOTE (Wolo @ Nov 28 2005, 07:18 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-tCrease
@Nov 28 2005, 04:08 PM
and I love the search function.
And Jake loves you.
[/b]
he sure does

welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by tCrease@Nov 28 2005, 07:08 PM
I love the site, people are great, and I love the search function.
I loveZ you.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
So it takes less than 16 posts to be in the top 100 posters for the month?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Tc,
Its nice to see someone from Corona. I grew up in Corona. I just recently moved to Riverside. Well, its nice to see that some of the people on here are local.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by N8t_888@Dec 1 2005, 12:09 PM
Hey Tc,
    Its nice to see someone from Corona.  I grew up in Corona. I just recently moved to Riverside.  Well, its nice to see that some of the people on here are local.
Did you go to hs out here?

Yea I moved out here around 1997. Moved around a majority of my life. Was in Cerritos before this. Even lived in Augusta, GA home of the Masters. I've been around like Tupac. I've seen a couple tC's around. Just saw a BCP w/ a carbon fiber hood. I think a chick was driving it. I know there are other tC owners in this area. Just gotta find them first.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by josurr@Dec 1 2005, 07:58 AM
damn... youre one lucky SOB... youre a n00b to ystc AND you won $50 in the contest....
We were all noobs at some point...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
welcome! frappr yourself... click on the link in my sig

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes I went to Corona High. I am in corona alot. My girlfriend lives in Corona. I also work in Corona. Prob see you around.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by N8t_888@Dec 2 2005, 05:02 AM
Yes I went to Corona High. I am in corona alot. My girlfriend lives in Corona. I also work in Corona. Prob see you around.
What year did you graduate? I graduated from Santiago in 98.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Class of 98. Corona High School

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by N8t_888@Dec 1 2005, 12:09 PM
Hey Tc,
Its nice to see someone from Corona. I grew up in Corona. I just recently moved to Riverside. Well, its nice to see that some of the people on here are local.
i grew up in riverside. class of none-of-your-damn-business, la sierra high.

you guys should meet up with me and moriarty when we are down there this month. (so-cal tC x-mas party)

of course, he doesnt know we are going to be down there, but i am certain he will go along.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I wish I could go, I have to work 11:30 to 8:00. I wish I would of seen the xmas party post earlier so I could of asked for the day off. I would love to be there. Oh well, maybe next time.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.