Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anything I can do to my tC to make it so I don't feel all the bumps on the road? Sacramento's got a lot of bumpy roads.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Ved@Dec 30 2005, 05:25 PM
anything I can do to my tC to make it so I don't feel all the bumps on the road?
Yup.

Don't buy a sports coupe.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Trade it in for a Camry

Sports coupes have rougher rides - lets you feel the road better.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Originally posted by nY1018+Dec 30 2005, 07:07 PM-->QUOTE (nY1018 @ Dec 30 2005, 07:07 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-kurker
@Dec 30 2005, 03:31 PM
Put 16" wheels on it.
i really was gonna say that, i didnt think i was right though [/b]
My 16 steelie and blizzak combo gives me a nice plush ride for the winter months. It doesn't look good, but no MD snow can hold me back now.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
A stupid question gets a stupid answer.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Sorry, but I'm not seeing how suggesting smaller wheels is sarcastic. It's not our fault that you asked a question and didn't like the answers...that doesn't make them sarcastic.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Smaller wheels is very good answer. Get 15" wheels with the correct tire size to keep the same diameter. You will have 3x as much rubber making it more cushiony, however your handling with change.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by Greenfire@Dec 31 2005, 08:52 AM
Smaller wheels is very good answer. Get 15" wheels with the correct tire size to keep the same diameter. You will have 3x as much rubber making it more cushiony, however your handling with change.
Will 15s clear the brakes? I know 16s will, but I am not sure about 15s.

-Ed

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.