Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in class today, and upon returning to my car, someone had left a note under my winshield wiper that read "hey, you have a REALLY sexy car" with a heart as a signature.....ahh it made me so happy, but things like that annoy me so much....show yourself!!!! sign your name.......hey even leave your number....but come on, just a heart for a signature??? such anonymity

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
I had a similar thing happen, but not as cool. heh. My girlfriend told me that one of her friends told her that she saw my car in the parking lot here at work, and thought, "Wow! That's a hot car!", and then she remembered that it's mine, and she said that she's excited for my girlfriend, because she gets to ride in it. hah.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it was me.[/b]
Wait, did mine fly away then?[/b]
i left the sticky.[/b]
^ well guys, i'm not gonna lie, you have extremely feminine handwriting and it was in a pink marker, so i'm honestly feeling a bit uncomfortable, but thanks for the love!!!! lol

i'm debating on taping the thing to the inside of my windshield tomorrow and putting a paper next to it saying "who are you? identify yourself!!!"

^j/k

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Originally posted by Soundguy50@Sep 14 2005, 03:53 PM
i'm debating on taping the thing to the inside of my windshield tomorrow and putting a paper next to it saying "who are you? identify yourself!!!"

^j/k
you should do it

·
Registered
454 Posts
Wow, same kind of thing happened to me last week. Walked out and there was a note that said, "Hey Chris I hope you had a good day at work Love, your secret admirer." Still don't know who wrote it...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
press the panic button as she puts a note on your car.... then when she jumps back... point and laugh histarically

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Originally posted by hamster+Sep 14 2005, 07:00 PM-->QUOTE (hamster @ Sep 14 2005, 07:00 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Soundguy50
@Sep 14 2005, 03:53 PM

^j/k
you should do it [/b]
Just make sure you don't do it in such a threatening tone.

·
Registered
41 Posts
thats totally cute! you know whoever it is, will look at your car everytime so i would totally do something like that! you never know...what if this person is the girl you marry...it would be all because of your tC...now thats love in full circle there!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
by the way...i would much rather get a note like that..then the stupid things left on the cars at my school that are trashing some person that no one even knows because its a community college so no one really knows anyone!!! i was ticked they put like 5 on my car!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.