·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I changed the link on the second one it should work now.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imma get the second one but im definetely gonna get the powder coat black

·
Registered
508 Posts
i cant believe they are actually trying to get 90 bucks out of the second one. from the looks of it you can get the actual grille material from auto zone or someplace like that and then it just looks like rubber stripping that comes with some intake kits to keep it from rubbing or hitting the fender. i deffinatly would get the first one over the second one if i was you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i would get a grill but i have the fog lights..they should make a grill adaptable to the foglight lower section

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by Mica@Dec 7 2005, 02:13 AM
My favorite grills on eBay are made by member vtgtp Sometimes he has grills for the tC for sale, they look great.

Edit: Here's a link to what they look like.
Yeah, I was thinking of ordering one of those and painting it black. Have you seen one of these in person?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not on a tC, I've seen his grills on some Grand Prix's and they looked great. It seems like he uses the same material for the tC as he does for the GP's, some people left them like they came, some polished them, and some painted them or had them anodized.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have the first one. I bought it off the same guy. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have the first one. I bought it off the same guy. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
My tC came with a grille.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.