Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer keep saying that my car is on "A" status and he only knows that my car was suppose to arrive in port on August 8th 2005. He told me that the car has been charged to their dealer account and that he is waiting to get the VIN number when it turns to "G" status. Does anyone know at what point it turns to "G" status and what that means? He told me that my car should be in on Monday August 15th at the lastest. I am working with a very tight time frame and this dealer seems unable to get any information on this vehicle. I know it is a 6 hour drive from here to NY so I imagine the vehicle will be here the day it ships out from port in NY or the day after. Anyone know anything? I did get extra assessories but he said that wouldn't slow it down much.

·
Registered
20 Posts
all i know is i talked to my dealer yesterday and he said mine is "F" status, which means it's in transit to the dealer. unfortunately, not my dealership. they have to do a dealer swap to get the car i want. which sucks because they say it will have about 100 miles on it because they have to drive it from the other dealer. usually i get crazy about that stuff, but i'm relaxing and letting it come this way. 100 miles won't matter 1000's of miles from now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well darn there is an F status? I have never heard of that. What region are you in? Doesn anyone know if the codes are different for different regions and what they mean? I am buying my car in VA.

·
Registered
185 Posts
check this out fellas: link

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice....Thanks for the Post. So the Status are as follows:

A - Allocation
P - Port
F - Freight
G - Ground

So my dealership said mine was suppose to come in port on August 8th 2005. I called him today and he didn't say anything about a P or F status he just said he was waiting for G status. How often does it update and should it say P or F on his computer if it is in port. I asked him if he knew whether it was in port or not and he said there was no way to tell. I asked him if he could call the port and he said he would be just wasting his time. I have to be in Atlantic Beach, NC by monday night or my girlfriend will kill me. AHHHH I NEED this car ASAP...I have been waiting over three weeks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.