Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i had to decide between a 92 supra and a scion tc what should i go with? im a high school student, so i could always buy a tc later down the line. we were wondering whether to get a used car or a new one anyways. the supra is in excellent condition etc. what do you think?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah it was the last year of that gen. so it isn't worth getting over a tc. ok cool also just so i know, what exactly is a targa top?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
MkIII Supras are getting difficult to repair. More and more of their parts are becoming E code which means they are being phased out. The 7MG engine is no stellar performer, and the chassis isn't in the same league as the MkIV Supra. IMHO, an intelligently modded tC will run circles around a MkIII Supra unless the Supra is also intelligently modified.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you get bad weather they supra should be out of the question. If its dirt cheap and in good or decent condition I say buy it and fix it up. That would be fun as hell but if performance is not your thing, im sure girls would like to ride in a new car rather thna a 13 year old car.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Yeah, or that my MkIV Supra is 12 years old.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Supra not a good daily driver? Damn. How did I get 140,000+ miles on mine?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.