Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
isnt that eddnog's car in the pics?

and isnt one of the bulbs burnt out? j/w bc i was thinking about bidding....

Im here in miami with my girls tc.... Silve with one HID( the other burned out)[/b]

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by 2rotor motor@Nov 19 2005, 05:07 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=8016361935

Happy bidding... Anyquestions [email protected]
This %^*@ing guy is blatantly ripping off the night shots of my car. I can't believe this. My car isn't even a plug-n-play kit; it's got projectors, so the light pattern is completely different, as if my horribly overexposed shots didn't completely exaggerate the brightness. You want proof those're my pics? I swear I'll post the 5MP versions of those two shots right here, right now. How in hell would I get your pic in 5MP unless they're really my pics?!?

-Ed

EDIT: Click on the pic in his eBay post to zoom into the pic and read the license plate. Need I say more? How can you sell a plug-n-play kit using pics of a car with projectors?!?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I emailed him & let him know my thoughts & here is his reply:

Response from myexlex
Item: 9006 HID KIT 8000k. (8016361935)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
myexlex is the seller.

Im showing pics of hids, I never implied the car was mine... I was just showing pics of the hids on a tc.. We do have a tc, I can show you pics of the actual car. It is wrecked, so im selling parts from it, as soon I will put the rims up for sell also.. Any other questions you can email at [email protected]om. I never meant to cause any problems and if the owner wants me to remove the pics, Ill do it with no prob. Have him email me.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Not showin what you're sellin.... inform ebay!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by buiboy88@Nov 20 2005, 01:42 AM
i think its time to start copyrighting your pics

Anyhow he PM'd me to ask if I wanted him to take them down (maybe he already did; can't tell). It seemed like he made an honest mistake, so I said please take them down, and that if he needs pics of a tC w/plug-n-play kit I have them (which I do; check the thread for the Palisades Scion Meet).

-Ed

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
My friend had the same thing happen to him. Except the fact of it was that the guy was trying to sell the actual body kit that was on his car not just one that looked like it. There were pics of his car right off of cardomain right on ebay. He was like holy sh!t someone is trying to sell parts of my car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.