Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure that most of you have heard of this being done...well I did it to my TC just a couple of days ago and I can't say enough how much more light it produces.

If you are interested here are the directions on how it is done.

Click Me

I got some m-tec bulbs from e-bay 9005s of course and followed these directions and viola! MORE LIGHT! I did this in my Honda and I wanted to give it a whirl in my TC so if you are interested and want more light on the road I would say give this a shot.

Matt

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Should be easy and effective. As long as +10W won't melt the housing/wiring we should be fine.

Light-hungry people should do it - cheaper alternative to HIDs. I personally won't do it, though, because I get flashed regularly when people think that my silverstars are hi-beams, so having 65W would just be more of a neusance to the oncoming traffic.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Nov 18 2004, 01:17 PM
I hate people like you when I'm driving. =P
Sometimes I hate myself, but what can we do?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Nov 19 2004, 01:09 AM
yeah i agree with zoltiz...dont like being flashed...
Speak for yourself. ha

Anyways, my stock headlights work fine, so if it ain't broke...

late

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by redd@Dec 21 2004, 06:47 PM
9005 headlight conersion???? waaaaaaat ... neverheard of this... that link is dead.... can someone tell me how it can be done...

pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasseee.....
it aint dead son check it again....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.