Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hey guys this is my first post and i am just saying that i will have a tc in 9 months which seems like a while but i guess i can wait... i am not a very patient person... well just want some opinions do you guys think it is worth the wait? and lol what should i do for 9 months lol right now i have a 87 nissan sentra and this would be my first new car i just want some opinions. the reason i have to wait till march of 06' is because the wife said i have to wait till we get our tax checks lol well maybe whe should have a baby lol then i will be REALLY happy when she has it lol well i just was wonding what u gueys thought of this and if u think i amn making the right decision by choosing the tc...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
you wont find members on this website bashing the tC, thats a promise. i assure you, we all love our cars. check the site out, read up on some things, and i think you will see why we all chose the car we chose. of course, dont be afraid to ask questions if you have them. and welcome to our little slice of intraweb heaven.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Damn !!! 9 months...that's just like waiting for a baby..but that i dea of having a baby go ahead if you want to but there is a consequence to it...are you ready to be a father and are you Financially ready...coz you'll be having a car and a baby...that's a whole lot of payments right there...but hey if you can manage go ahead...no one's stopping you...and yes it's worth the wait..the last cople of weeks just makes you crazy though....i am getting mine on July 28 as a 18th birthday/grad present...hehe...but the parents are only putting in 5 G's....but hey better than nothing...anywayz good luck and hope to hear from you in 9 months with your car..good luck with everything...and WELCOME

·
Registered
24 Posts
oh and yea..i had to wait for my tC for 3 months...grrrrr....da agonizing pain of waiting....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Originally posted by Sparky828@Jul 16 2005, 06:47 PM
Well hey guys this is my first post and i am just saying that i will have a tc in 9 months which seems like a while but i guess i can wait... i am not a very patient person... well just want some opinions do you guys think it is worth the wait? and lol what should i do for 9 months lol right now i have a 87 nissan sentra and this would be my first new car i just want some opinions. the reason i have to wait till march of 06' is because the wife said i have to wait till we get our tax checks lol well maybe whe should have a baby lol then i will be REALLY happy when she has it lol well i just was wonding what u gueys thought of this and if u think i amn making the right decision by choosing the tc...
Go DRIVE it, I went to the dealership not even thinking about looking at the tC's. I was looking at corolla's and celica's... then the tC caught my eye (I'd seen em on the road but never up close) and I drove it and then yeah.. I bought it bout an hour later.

·
Registered
339 Posts
drive them around a lot, drive out the auto and stick, read up on it, and possibly check out another dealer to see if they can get one sooner....

worth the wait trust any of us who tell you that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.