Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7,129 Scion TCs sold in April 05. Brings the 2005 total to 21,696.

From the official news release..."Scion reported its best-ever overall sales month of 15,802 units. The tC sports coupe, which debuted last summer, led the way with 7,129 units sold. The xB urban utility vehicle registered its best-ever overall sales month with 6,002 units sold, up 51.1 percent. The xA subcompact posted best-ever April sales with 2,671 units, an increase of 35.7 percent.

In April, the TC was the highest selling Scion and the ninth highest selling Toyota/Lexus/Scion product.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
boo!!! the tC is becoming too popular.... i dont want it to become like a civic where you see one on every corner

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@May 10 2005, 01:22 PM
You want a $16K car and be unique?
yes.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by hamster@May 10 2005, 01:15 PM
boo!!! the tC is becoming too popular.... i dont want it to become like a civic where you see one on every corner
I hope you didn't expect it to be a rare car.......

You aren't the only person who thinks it's a good deal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A little perspective.

The Acura TL sold about 7,000 units in April as well.

Approximately 31,000 Honda Civics were sold in April.

Distribute the 21,000+ TCs evenly across the continental U.S. and you end up with only one for every 136 square miles. That's like one TC in all of Portland, OR.

·
Registered
453 Posts
so basaed on what is being said, i am .00014 percent of this cars population....thats zesty

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
depending on where you look down here in san diego... you'll see lots or very few

·
Registered
242 Posts
There is got to be a few of those here, I see one like evey few days, lol

Usually the same ones I think (5 or 6 actual different tCs)

·
Registered
580 Posts
I've seen a few in El Paso, I live about 30 miles out of El Paso and have seen only one tC driving in to town in the mornings (I think it belongs to a teacher probably living in el paso), my brother got an xB and many people have told he hes probably the first xB in town.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here in mid-Michigan, with my very brief travel excursions, I have seen an unusual amount of Scions in Ann Arbor and East Lansing. Aside from that, I've seen virtually none.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.