Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my tC comes, I was planning on ordering the fog kit from Ken and installing it myself. Then later on I saw the pictures of Alpman's install of his custom fogs that went where the brake duct knockouts are. I was curious, as ive seen some other fog sets installed there as well, would the car look good with both sets installed? It'd have 2 sets along the bottom. I dont know if thats going to be too bright, or not street legal? I think it'd look cool but have no way to tell without looking, and cant do that till my car comes. What do you all think?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
This is where I have my fogs installed & I think they look great!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Soon as I find my photoshop cd I'll try and see what I can come up with too. I'd use fireworks but i cant make the lighting effects with it that chop can.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
AFAIK, 6 lights might be illegal for street use, unless installed by manufacturer. Keep in mind.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^ haha

Btw, thanks for the pics. I have never been a fan of the is300 lights, i like them round, not square

I think I will stick with just one set as yeah, 6 looks to be a bit much
Just to decide whether I want OEM or a nice set of projectors.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I would definitely pass on getting 2 sets of fog lights.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.