Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin to buy lighter and wider wheels from the stock ones and these are the one i want...i only have one problem...i dont know which colors would look better on an Indigo Ink pearl. If any of you guys have these rims on an indigo ink pearl id love to see em. I like the gloss black with the polished lip but hyperblack is sexy too. thanks

OR

·
Registered
184 Posts
Those are a set of wheels I was considering when I was looking at getting wheels, or whever I do get around to buying wheels. They are a great light weight good looking wheel. As far as color............thats a personal thing! Nice wheels though!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Personally speaking those are great rims, i have them in 18"s, but r2tc said color is a personal thing, for instance i have them in bronze with my 06 BSP, but if i had to pick, i would go with the hyper black rims

·
Registered
542 Posts
i'd like to get these rims this spring also. what color would go best with ssm? (hyperblack, black w/polished lip, anodized silver, bronze)

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by gotTC?@Dec 30 2005, 06:25 PM
i'd like to get these rims this spring also. what color would go best with ssm? (hyperblack, black w/polished lip, anodized silver, bronze)
I've been considering the flat black ones for my SSM. That'd match my brakes perfectly, since my calipers are also flat black with white text.

-Ed

·
Registered
84 Posts
I own an indigo ink pearl with the chrome grill and the tinted tail lights... Can you guys recommend me a color for this wheels? Also, im sitting on the trd drop...im buying 18 x 7.5..... what et should i get 35? or 48? thanks

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by y_ankee21@Feb 21 2006, 02:50 PM
I own an indigo ink pearl with the chrome grill and the tinted tail lights... Can you guys recommend me a color for this wheels? Also, im sitting on the trd drop...im buying 18 x 7.5..... what et should i get 35? or 48? thanks
Hyper Bright or Gloss Black w/polished rim would be my two choices for it, depending on the look you're personally going for.

-Ed

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by kurker@Feb 21 2006, 05:10 PM
All the cool kids are going flat black. I can't wait until it gets warm again. These puppies will be on my car.

That will look TOTALLY bad-ass on your RS!!!

-Ed

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
i am getting either bronze 17x8.0 or gloss lip same size. on my BSP. Damnit I'm not sure what to get..I'm leanin towards more of the gloss with black because my calipers are red.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.