Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
If you go to all the trouble of changing your bolt pattern so you can use a set of used wheels you got a good deal on you're out of your mind.
No offense, just my opinion. It's not like you're driving a 1978 Dodge Diplomat man. It's a brand new car. Assuming they would fit, camry hubs would probably mean camry spindles and brakes, defeating the brake force distribution system our cars have.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
No used wheels are worth that much trouble. eBay!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No offense taken Courier, but...
These are wheels I had on an '02 Maxima. I bought the wheels brand new.
Although they are what you would consider "used", they have only been used by me, so I know the condition. Am I out of my mind for trying to use a set of wheels three months old and spending a couple hundred bucks for adapters...or spending fifteen hundred on a new set???

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I understand what you're saying DrDover, but it would be a HUGE hassle to change the bolt pattern. You'd be better off seeing if you could get the rims drilled with another set of holes that are 100X5 or just selling the wheels and putting that money towards new ones. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it would be a HUGE hassle and that kind of work would not be cheap or easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.