Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just finished visiting the website http://nittosciontc.com/
This guy, Kenney Tran has modified our beloved tC to become a monster, 500+ Hp
. You guys should take a look. Very proud of our tC.

By the way, are there any new information about TRD Turbo kits? When will it be available?

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
1) That is old... hello and welcome to last month.

2) Use the search function, it's there for a reason... you would have known about the site if you did a search before posting it.

3) TRD does not have anything to do with turbos on any new production car... however, they are working on a supercharger. Again, a simple search will provide fountains of information on this topic.

4) USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Obike@Sep 14 2005, 07:14 PM

2) Use the search function, it's there for a reason... you would have known about the site if you did a search before posting it.

3) TRD does not have anything to do with turbos on any new production car... however, they are working on a supercharger. Again, a simple search will provide fountains of information on this topic.

um, angst much?

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Sep 14 2005, 10:22 PM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Sep 14 2005, 10:22 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Obike
@Sep 14 2005, 07:14 PM

um, angst much? [/b]
What would you do in a situation like that?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i am not saying dont educate the poster, but that just seemed a little over the top. and no, i dont mean that you need to coddle people. but something a little more like, " oh, yeah, that got posted a while ago. check out the search function and you can find a lot that may have already been discussed."

not screaming in caps after using three bullet points to say use the search function already.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Sep 14 2005, 07:23 PM
What would you do in a situation like that?
I thought it's your job to scream at "those-who-didn't-search" not any one else. I was kind of disapointed that it wasn't the search nazi who march up and down the aisle spanking him for not doing a search. Obike beat you to it

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
hey JuST_pLAiN

Don't let these guys scare you off. They are some pretty great doods and they always have insightful thoughts to offer. As a community we try to do our best to keep the forums organized and as concise as possible. Some members are our search function police and frankly we wouldn't know what to do with out them.

To answer your question about forced induction. It has been rummored that tht TRD supercharger will be available Sept. 30 and it will be about 3000 big ones. But, I will believe when I see it. TRD has been saying anytime now we will be releasing the supercharger for the past year.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all good advices. I didn't mean to create problems here. This is a great forum. next time I will be more careful before posting anything. sorry guys ^-^

·
Registered
349 Posts
What a guy that kurker. But its definitely true, some people just need to flame people on these forums to make themselves feel better or like they know something about cars, dont let them get to ya.

Secondly, yeah this mystical trd blower was supposed to have been out a while ago, and has kept getting pushed-leading me to believe that they're having some kind of problems making it streetable. My guess would be that the drive by wire technology is making for some real trouble, as it usually does when it comes to forced induction.

And thirdly, this "guy" kenny tran is one of the top tuners in the biz, not just some amateur tc owner, hes a real pro.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.