Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
All the video stuff just loses me. I can't understand the draw to the virual world when the real one constantly beckons.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Nov 13 2005, 07:51 PM
seen it already
but its really cool, great idea, now the next project will b tC roadster

btw wat game is that?
Hey now, thats my project.

I contacted Troy of 5 Axis about a roadster tC/Convertible and he just informed me to tune into the SEMA autoshow so see their new project car. Basically I think he was telling me that they could do exactly what I wanted if I had the green.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by aj2k3+Nov 14 2005, 08:51 AM-->QUOTE (aj2k3 @ Nov 14 2005, 08:51 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-vtecKiller
@Nov 13 2005, 07:51 PM
seen it already
but its really cool, great idea, now the next project will b tC roadster

btw wat game is that?
Hey now, thats my project.

I contacted Troy of 5 Axis about a roadster tC/Convertible and he just informed me to tune into the SEMA autoshow so see their new project car. Basically I think he was telling me that they could do exactly what I wanted if I had the green. [/b]
oh yeah, for the right dollars, anything can be done. but those guys dont work cheap.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I'd like to know who's picking up the tab for the Scions. Is it TMUSA?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Nov 13 2005, 07:39 PM
All the video stuff just loses me. I can't understand the draw to the virual world when the real one constantly beckons.
A car like this is never going to see track time or anything, so you might as well put it on a virtual track so people have a reason to sit in it.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
That=hawt. Very classy, nicely done up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Nov 14 2005, 05:08 PM
^^ its not TOO bad
quite true. I think its a pretty resonable rate considering their reputation. I'm still trying to get them to help me (or at least point me in the right direction) for my CtC Project.

For the average consumer, take away the tv's and all that and I think a lot of people would love Scion to come out with a xA Roadster.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.