Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Maintenance prices vary from dealer to dealer. Check your scheduled maintenance guide that came with your tC to see what you are supposed to have done.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Keep in mind that the dealership will try to get you to let them do a bunch of extra work that isn't required by the maintenance schedule. I know of no reason why this extra stuff is necessary, so I would tell them to do only what is required by the maintenance schedule.

·
Registered
50 Posts
30K??? you mean a oil change, air filter inpection/replacement, brake inpection, set tire psi, and a possiable tranny drain and fill. Be careful with the dealer of choice, prices can be expensive ask question and see what they REPLACE, not just inpect, at 30,000 not much is needed yet

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone for replying to my message. this is my absolute first time doing something like this so i wasn't sure if i "posted" correctly or if anyone would respond. i appreciate it and will only have them perform the maintenances listed in the manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.