Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
If it's $100 plus shipping for all three, let me know your PayPal address and I'll send you the money right now.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
I bet it's $100 each, and I know these wheels well.

·
Registered
424 Posts
$300 isn't bad either. Thats nearly the cost of tires alone. Sure, they've got some miles on them, but you get added bonus rims!

I'm tempted. I would even drive on over to pick them up.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had to replace a curbed one, no one was willing to sell just one for a resonable price sooo.. I bought all four from lo bux and I'm selling them for the same price I bought them for,I'm not adding any markup tires and rims in excellent condition.

as lo bux how bad the damage was to the one rim...

tc vs square curb = square curb 1 tc 0

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Yep. Everything torqued says is true, he's selling them at cost. Way to go man, I know lots of people who wouldn't do that!

Yeah, the damaged rim/tire is REALLY ugly. Still functional, but UGLY.

·
Registered
26 Posts
All,

I need a wheel and tire fast. Like the price. Can do paypal. Will pay for 2nd day FEDEX.
Does anybody know how to get in touch with torqued?

I emailed and PM'd him to no avail.

I need to drive to Chicago (800 miles) this weekend and can't do it on a spare.....

Thanks for your help everyone...

Steve

My telephone number is 646.334.1044
Please call me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I need one! I want one that has a tire with a good amount of tread still on it. I curbed mine and the tire got a little scratched up too... the tires I have only have 1300 mi on them so I dont want one really worn tire if you know what I mean. PM me, email me or whatever. And it would be shipped to El Paso TX 79936. Thanks!
Im interested in getting it ASAP thanks again

·
Registered
19 Posts
your harder to get a hold of than the president. you'd probably have em all sold if you answered your email or pm's regularly

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.