Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to coolege and I stopped at an intersection waited... and waited then finally my light turns green to go left and as i was turning ,(not tryna be a racist or stereo type) an asian runs the light in his prelude and hits my car, his car is totaled, my car didnt even come close to the damages he had,but he was able to drive off unlike me he hit my wheel and bent my strut as well and I couldnt drive it anywhere and I was real pissed! but kept my kool. just one of those days i guess.

Attachments

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
His car was totaled but he was able to drive off?

·
Gynecomastia
5,925 Posts
its sounds like you caused that accident by going to the wrong "college"... try middle school first and learn to spell and grammar...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@aktc yea his whole front end was gone but he still managed to drive away.

@bugalking haha maybe we can help each other out, seems like your having trouble as well using grammer and while ur at it, come pick me up and take me there so that we can assure that I make it to the right educational facility and not get into another accident ;)

·
Registered
390 Posts
^^ haha i like this kid. most people handle d bag comments on here by continuing a fight.

im sorry about your ride man. just look at this an opportunity to use insurance money to get a front lip with that new bumped...or rims:D

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean, its just when I hear a car is totaled at the scene I just picture it looking like a soda can. Lol.

But sorry about your car man. My front end got fvcked up too a little while back, but it came back looking better than ever. Good luck!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive actually seen a pic of one on some third party trd website, they are actually nice and clean it was some aero kit, it would really make my car stand out but idk if i wanna throw down the money and labor into it.

·
Gynecomastia
5,925 Posts
go to trdsparks.com then ask for ken. He should be able to assist you to where to get a new bumper and/or legit tC parts... You can also ask him for a forum discount. He is a good guy and with a legit company.

·
*Insert Something Cool*
2,101 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts