1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
looks good... i like that yellow

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Did you use the wiring pre-installed for the Scion fogs or how did you do it? This is where I've been wanting to put fogs.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Aug 16 2005, 09:11 PM
Did you use the wiring pre-installed for the Scion fogs or how did you do it? This is where I've been wanting to put fogs.
I tapped into parking lights wire. Did not wire in a switch yet, will do it one weekend when I'm bored. Tapping into the available fogs harness is somewhat useless, since you will need another harness to plug somewhere under the dash in the fuse box. I did not do much research on this, might look at it when I get around to wiring in a switch.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by phungy@Aug 16 2005, 09:34 PM
Want to do mine?
Yeah I'm a newb...
Come by, bring a case of Guinness.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by JZA70@Aug 18 2005, 08:48 PM
nice job; guess you hardwired it to the regular headlights and dont have a separate switch for it?
Hardwired to parking lights. That way I have at least partial control over them.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Looks great, I really like simple and cheap effective results, fits my core self just right:)

As for the stock wiring, there is a harness connector taped to the mirror control harness and the fuse block is already marked and even had a fuse in mine. At least part of the circuit is in place for adding in the wiring to control them like OEM, as far as I can tell at least.

Rick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.