Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after work I decided to clean up the top of the engine, I noticed that the plastic harness that holds the wires in place for cylinder 2 was cracked. I tried to take it of to inspect it and it literally crumbled apart in my hands leaving nothing but the wires. I can still plug the wires back In to fix it but the wires got mixed up and I just don't know what color wire goes where. I have a picture for reference I have the next two days to fix it before I have to go back to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So after work I decided to clean up the top of the engine, I noticed that the plastic harness that holds the wires in place for cylinder 2 was cracked. I tried to take it of to inspect it and it literally crumbled apart in my hands leaving nothing but the wires. I can still plug the wires back In to fix it but the wires got mixed up and I just don't know what color wire goes where. I have a picture for reference I have the next two days to fix it before I have to go back to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Same problem. And I'm wondering if 2 are ground can you just directly to the block?

·
Registered
2 Posts
But it's red, purple,pink then brown. At least my 06 fires that way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.