Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is. we may see this in the states next summer, but no confirmation yet from anyone that matters. unless you count scionlife, but they tried to convince everyone the DL was coming out, too, so take that for what its worth. at the very least, this car does exist, and it is rumored to be hitting the market in japan.

i am now prepared for the flaming.

ready?

go!

·
Registered
847 Posts
i will give it some props... it looks way better than the xB... not a fan of the LEDs on the front bumper...

i kinda like the rims and definately like the fender flares... i wonder if those will be stock?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Looks about as ugly to me as the xB...not attractive, but not completely hideous.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
It's original, I'll give 'em that.

[offtopic] btw, sweet avatar, Mori. What'd you think of the movie? [/offtopic]

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just one that doesnt get hijacked.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
hehe Sorry, D...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hmm I just realized it's a Toyota, not a Scion. Do you think it'll be released in the US as a Toyota as well, or will it be the replacement for the xB?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Pharoh@Nov 9 2005, 10:59 PM
Hmm I just realized it's a Toyota, not a Scion. Do you think it'll be released in the US as a Toyota as well, or will it be the replacement for the xB?
there is no scion in japan. like there is no acura or infiniti and until very recently, no lexus in japan. in japan, the xB is called the toyota bB. we were expecting an xB replacement model for the summer of 06, and this may be it. though we were expecting to see it under a new badge and with a new motor. so, we shall see.
maybe i wait on the wife's xB for this thing to reach our shores. wonder how she would feel about stuffing the baby in the back seat of a celica for 6 months.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I dig the lines on the new one. It's a bit more pleasing to the eye than the current xB.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, i am sold on it over the current xB. i was thinking it would be cool to have the last MY first gen xB, but the first MY 2nd gen sounds pretty good to me, too.
now, lets talk mods...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bBaby got back?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.