Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planing on buying a 2007 Scion tC but don’t know much about them. Guy says it runs and drives good. It’s got a 5 speed manual. Anything in specific I should be looking out for or anything I should know about these cars before I get into it let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Planing on buying a 2007 Scion tC but don’t know much about them. Guy says it runs and drives good. It’s got a 5 speed manual. Anything in specific I should be looking out for or anything I should know about these cars before I get into it let me know.
Most common issue with the first gen is oil leaks. So just make sure it has oil before you buy it. Other than that its just do a normal all around check before buying the car. How much are you paying? If it's anything more than 8k I'd probably go with a 2nd gen or a 2.5gen just because they fixed the oil leak problem and they have more hp

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most common issue with the first gen is oil leaks. So just make sure it has oil before you buy it. Other than that its just do a normal all around check before buying the car. How much are you paying? If it's anything more than 8k I'd probably go with a 2nd gen or a 2.5gen just because they fixed the oil leak problem and they have more hp
Guy is asking 3k for it. and is claiming to only have 128,000 miles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts