Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just stopped by my Scion dealer at lunch today, and I asked a sales associate that my buddy delt with in getting his tC, and he said he didn't have any 06 models in yet, and was unaware completely of the new clutch plate/quick shifting 5 speed available options. Does this sound right?

· Registered
339 Posts
my dealer was the same until i educated them about the subject, i got my 06 tc on saturday

· Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So.. you just showed him scion.com and explained that scion DOES now offer the 06 model with new stuff for it? I think that's what I'm gona do. I don't want to be rude, or presume I know more about the car I'm buying than the dealer, but I'll do what I gota, ya know?

· Registered
339 Posts
deffinitely. i didn't show him scion.com i asked him to call toyota and he put the order in right away. i was the first one to have an 06 from this perticular dealer.

· Registered
583 Posts
Nope, go back and school him on the 06 tC. I was the first 06 at my particular dealer too!! So dealers are getting them in! I think dealers are often left in the dark to concentrate on getting those 05s off the lot.

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Yes you can order '06 tCs and No you can not get a 5spd Auto if thats what you are talking about. The manual has always been a 5spd.

· Registered
662 Posts
Well Toyota sends scion representative with a video tape to every scion dealer out there and makes a presentation and here is the problem by the time every dealer is educated with the new models the cars are already on the parking lot. The ones that really want to make sales they just go to the scion.com web site and educate themselfs.

· Registered
170 Posts
Yea, my local dealer is just getting in his new 2006 scion TC's. They have a better stereo system with turn dial volume, steering wheel audio controls, better quality paint, and a better clutch system. I got my 2006 ready. Classic Silver!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.